Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More on Pillows

     I posted an entry on June 4, 2012 about making pillow cases for people undergoing cancer treatment.  I also like to make pillow cases for healthy kids - my cousins in France.  Their parents tell me the children enjoy the themed fabrics.
     I found a cotton fabric with a jig-saw puzzle theme.  I whipped up a pillow case and found a way cool 3-D puzzle appropriate for a seven year old.

Puzzle Fabric Showing  Decorative Hem Stitch


The puzzle snaps together to make a sphere.

     The sock monkey fabric accompanied (what else?) a sock money.

Sock Monkey Fabric with a Heart Hem Stitch

And Sock Monkey

     This work shop print complements the real, child sized tools a certain little boy will receive.

Work Shop Print

Of course, adult supervision is required!



Joyeux Noël

No comments:

Post a Comment