Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2016

What I Learned in 2016

     I picked up some new vocabulary in 2016.  Here goes.

     Googie - Describes a style of futuristic architecture - think The Jetson's.

     Poonanny - Lady parts.  Really, how did I live this long and never hear this one?

     Butt Hurt - Getting your feelings hurt or feeling very ashamed.  I can thank my 20-something niece for this one.

     Porch Pirates - People who steal packages left on the porch by delivery men.  Porch pirates are especially active around the holidays.

     I also learned in 2016 that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.  More specifically -

     You should probably wear goggles more than you think, and miss a dose of Frontline, and your dog will get fleas.

     Mike also would like to announce that he learned to properly pronounce joyeux anniversaire (Happy Birthday in French).  He has also mastered Windows 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment