Followers

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Not "Our House," Arhaus

   About this time last year, I went to Arhaus Furniture located in Freehold, New Jersey.  http://www.arhaus.com/  I didn't need any furniture, but it's always fun to look around.  I discovered a store that is not as pretentious as Restoration Hardware and hipper than Pottery Barn.  Maybe it could be considered the new Pottery Barn since Arhaus has since opened a store in the Marlton Promenade, in the space once occupied by PB.
     As I said, I don't need any furniture, but I hated to leave without buying some little item.  I settled on an oblong glass jar.  Throughout the past year, I've changed the contents of the jar to fit the season.

The Jar


Forsythia


Gladiolus


Rose and Berries


Pine Cones and Holly Berries

     As long as Michael's keeps sending coupons that I can use to purchase floral stems, there's no end to the possibilities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment