Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Bucket Lists

     A 102-year-old St. Louis woman named Edie Simms can remove riding in the back of a police car from her bucket list.  When local police found out that getting the cuffs slapped on was an experience Edie  always wanted to have, they were happy to oblige.  They put her in the back of their cruiser and drove her to the senior center that she routinely visits.

     Enjoy the video:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/woman-gets-bucket-list-wish-fulfilled_us_57f26b2ee4b082aad9bc1b12

     I sat in the back of a police car once.  I had a car accident, and the officer stashed me in the back of his car while he interviewed the other driver.  I didn't like it back there because the windows didn't roll down and I couldn't unlock the doors.  I'm not interested in skydiving at age 90 like former president George H. W. Bush.  I don't want to run a marathon or drive a race car.  I would probably enjoy a few walks on the wild side though before I die, so here's my list.

     1. Be guest madam for a night at a Nevada whorehouse.  You'll notice I said "guest madam,"
         not "guest sex worker."
     2. Shred the money that doesn't pass inspection at the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
     3. Be a dead body on any of the C.S.I. shows.
     4. Learn how to hot wire a car or pick a lock.  Either one will do.
     5. Shoot a machine gun.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment