Followers

Friday, June 6, 2014

Paul's Tree Service

          When the vacation is over, it's time to get back to housework and yard work.  After a session of planting, I looked up and found that the sassafras tree under which I had just installed $85.00 worth of flowers and shrubs, was dead.  It would have to come out, and as long as I was at it, the oak tree next to it should have a huge limb removed.  Who to call?
     The usual way to find a contractor is to get referrals from friends, to look in telephone directories, or to search the internet.  I decided to use the internet to find local tree services.  After finding a few companies, I used the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs web site to verify that each business was properly licensed.  Here's the link for doing that:  https://newjersey.mylicense.com/verification/Search.aspx?facility=Y  The last thing I did was to check the New Jersey Better Business Bureau website.  Here's that link:  http://www.bbb.org/new-jersey/
     My due diligence lead me to Paul's Tree Service which is located in Delran, NJ.  Their license as a home improvement contractor is current.  They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.  The last thing I needed to do was get proof of insurance which their agent promptly provided.
     The team from Paul's showed up on time.  They did the job without damaging any of my precious plants, and they cleaned up after themselves.  Happy in Hainesport heartily recommends Paul's Tree Service.

They used a climber so that they wouldn't have to drive a bucket truck over the lawn.

They used ropes to guide the limbs down and place them softly on the ground - no thumping and house shaking.

That's a brave guy.

They even kept this little piece of equipment off the grass.

Team work.

A job well done.
http://www.paulstreeservices.com/index.html

   
   

2 comments:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    Tree Stump Removal

    ReplyDelete