Followers

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

True Blood and Kumihimo Dog Leashes

     Mike and I have discovered the HBO series "True Blood."  We binge watched Seasons 1 and 2.  All that artery biting, blood spurting, and demonic possession can make a body jumpy.  I find that keeping my hands busy and being a little distracted is a good thing when vampires can fly in your face at any moment.  My kumihimo wheel, not a silver bullet or wooden stake, has been my deliverance.  Check out the dog leashes I made during the first twenty four episodes.  I'd like to wrap any one of these around Sam Merlotte's neck!

Psychedelic colors for the Hippie Pooch.

My take on leopard for the Wild Animal.

Pretty pink.  This is Blingin' Bitch I.

Blingin' Bitch II.

Blingin' Bitch III.

Mama, I want it!

3 comments:

  1. True Blood is awesome.Check out AMC Tthe Walking Dead. It is even more awesome. The dog leashes are nice. You should make some cat leashes or cat collars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me no se. make it adjustable like they do in the stores.

    ReplyDelete