Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Reruns (Sort Of)

     Summer is the season for reruns.  Today's entry is sort of a rerun.  Maybe you could call it a follow up.  I'll refer to a previous entry and add a new twist.

Chains of Love - 4/12/12
Knitting - 4/16/12
     I finally assembled the blocks that my little knitters made into an afghan.  I donated the afghan to the Burlington County Crochet Guild.  So many people had a hand in creating the afghan. Thanks to all of them.



Buzzzzzz - 4/24/12
     I was driving down Rt. 38 one day, and I spied bee hives.  Naturally, I came back with my camera and got these shots for the blog.
     Also, part of Michelle Obama's organic White House kitchen includes honey from the White House hives.  http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2010/06/23/secret-life-white-house-bees






Things I Swear By - 4/30/12
     I love Banana Boat self tanner.  It really improves the looks of this pale face's legs.  I love Zappos.  They ship the shoes for free, let you walk around in them, and, if necessary, let you return them (also for free).  What a sweet deal.  Lastly, I love my Aerolatte.  It's a little contraption that whips skim milk into a froth.  I got it at Bed, Bath, & Beyond for $19.99.  I can have lots of foam in my morning coffee without buying one of those pricey machines.

Keepin' It Clean - 6/22/12
     Soft Scrub with bleach works miracles on stained grout.  Lemon oil dissolves the white film that collects on shower doors.  It also liquefies soap scum on tile.  You have to clean off the oily residue from the lemon oil, but it's worth it since you don't have to put any elbow grease into the cleaning process.  Easy peasy, lemon sqeezy.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment