Followers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Are Blondes Having Any Fun?

     We just spent a fun weekend with family.  The joke telling began as we sat around the table after supper on Saturday night.  Neither Mike nor I had jokes to tell.  Mike makes me laugh.  He has a sense of humor.  I think I can be pretty darn funny, yet we didn't have a single punch line, clean or dirty, to share.  The two of us need to work up a routine.

     I decided my specialty will be blonde jokes.  I went in search of some material, and this is what I found:

  A blonde went into a pizza parlor. When she said that she'd like a medium pizza, the clerk asked her how many pieces she'd like to have it cut into: six or twelve.
     "Six, please," she said.  "I could never eat twelve."


Q. What does a blonde see when she looks into a box of cheerios?
A. Donut seeds.


A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he’s doing a show in a small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting: “I’ve heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person’s hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It’s guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general, and all in the name of humor!” The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells, “You stay out of this, mister! I’m talking to that little jerk on your knee.

     I also found a real life a real life blonde encounter that made a big splash recently.  A young husband posed a question to his lovely, blonde wife, "If you are traveling 80 miles per hour, how long does it take you to go 80 miles?"  The wife struggled to answer while hubby taped her clueless analysis of the problem. 


The video that he posted hoping to amuse a few of their friends ended up getting several million hits.  And he ended up apologizing to his wife on Good Morning America.











No comments:

Post a Comment