Followers

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Ditching the Hair Dye

     I decided in November 2017 that I wanted to go back to my natural color.  Who knew what that would be?  I hadn't seen my natural color since 1993.  Each time I needed a touch up, I examined the new white growth at my temples.  I hoped I would be lucky enough to inherit the snow white hair from my father's side of the family.
    It took almost two years to grow out L'Oreal Natural Blonde.  The transition period wasn't that bad.  I had the last of the blonde ends trimmed off in October 2019.  I didn't end up with dad and granddad's white hair, but I kind of like this.

No matter how hard I work at it, I always look goofy in selfies.

Kids pay a lot of money to have this.

     What's next?  Giving up make up?       

No comments:

Post a Comment