Followers

Thursday, January 9, 2020

What I Learned in 2019

     1. I learned to be a better crocheter.  I didn't set out to become better.  It just happened as one skill built on another during various projects.  I have a feeling that Happy in Hainesport might be featuring a lot of Beverly's crochet projects in 2020.

     2.  Getting your nose cauterized doesn't hurt.

     3.  Vaseline has magical, healing properties.  My friend's grandmother prescribed Vaseline for everything from scrapes, to headaches, to menstrual cramps.  In the past couple of years, doctors have gotten on the Vaseline bandwagon.

     4.  Plastic bumpers pop back to their original shape when heated.  It doesn't always work out, but the damage from many minor fender benders can be resolved with a heat gun.  Check this out:

     

     I learned a few more things, but I'm keeping that knowledge to myself for now!

     Happy 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment