Followers

Friday, April 5, 2013

To My New German Friends

     On October 15, 1012, I wrote about those scamming Russians who were probably hijacking my blog posts.  For the past few weeks, I've noticed the Germans are now fans of H in H.  Should the red flags pop up?  Are Germans stealing my blog content and profiting from it?  Or, dare I entertain the idea, have I gotten a mini following in Allemagne?
     I Googled myself silly, trying to find information concerning German interest in American bloggers.  I came up with nothing.  Evidently Germans are not stealing content.  I asked the great and powerful Google if Germans are avid readers of American blogs - again nothing.  The only reasonable conclusion is that Germans have discovered me, or American military personnel stationed in Duetschland stumbled upon me.
     Whatever is going on here, keep it coming.  Send me a message; become a follower.  Sehr erfreut.  Mach's gut.     

No comments:

Post a Comment